The northern part of BC is entrenched with an incredible amount of mountains, glaciers, rivers and lakes. As a result, the Non-Angling program at Bulkley Basecamp Lodge offers guests a host of exciting options amidst breathtaking surroundings, which include:
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Float trips through the canyons of the Bulkley River
- Whitewater rafting on the Bulkley Rive
- Jet boat tours up the Morice River viewing wildlife. You are likely to see, moose, grizzly and black bear, deer, eagles and much much more.
- Wild mushroom picking
- Trip to Hyder Alaska to see the grizzly bears feeding
- Visiting small local villages shopping for local artisan work
Non-angling guests should be prepared for a variety of outdoor activities, and should bring good quality rain gear (jacket and pants), hiking boots, warm clothes, a good quality camera, binoculars, backpack, and a hat.