Have you been looking for the ideal location for your next corporate retreat? Have you ever wondered what special gesture you could hand out to your top buyers or your star employee team? Welcome to the best fishing lodge in northern BC with more fishing options than you could fish in five years. This lodge offers the perfect summer all inclusive professional fishing and outdoor adventure getaways for business groups. In the summer, angle for monster fish, hike in the pristine wilderness or paddle or jet boat down a scenic river. Imagine breathtaking and panoramic views so abundantly obvious from anywhere, from the very minute you arrive at the lodge. Although fishing rivers and lakes is our specialty, available activities in this package include fly-out fishing, rafting on pristine class 4 Bulkley River, nature walks, or a flightseeing tour to a series of Water Falls, and bear viewing on a salmon stream.
Bulkley Basecamp is the ideal settings for your next corporate retreat. We offer a private and exclusive lodge located on our own 80 acres of land. We only book the resort to a single group of people, so you and your colleagues will have the entire 4,500 sq ft resort to yourself. We can comfortably accommodate 12 guests each with there own private cabin with luxurious in suite bathroom.
Are you tired of the same old saltwater salmon fishing corporate retreat? Catching salmon in the rivers is very exciting, with huge catches of fish without the rough conditions of the sea.
What makes this a great location for your BC corporate
retreat? • Exclusive lodge:: When you book our lodge, you can rest
assured that you will be the only guests at the lodge. We don't book to multiple groups. It is a brand new facility built with every luxurious detail you can imagine.
• Great all inclusive excursions: Go fishing or cruising in jetboats getting you to some very remote scenic areas for fishing or wildlife viewing. Hiking in the Nanika, and Morice provincial parks under our Special Use Permit, wildlife viewing right at the lodge, or touring town guided by your hosts. All of these will promote team building and communication among your colleagues.
• Dedicated resort hosts and staff: Your hosts, Derek and Andrea Botchford will be at your service during your BC corporate retreat. We also have a chef and two other employees that will be 100% focused on your needs.
• Private Chef: You will have a private chef for your BC corporate retreat. They will prepare your menu selections with ease and professionalism.
• High speed internet access: Even though we are off the grid, we still have a high speed-low latency internet connection, which is perfect for everything from browsing, to voice chats, to VPN access. Wi-Fi is throughout the lodge as well, enabling easy hookups.
• DirecTV: Stay connected to the world (if you want), with DirecTV. • Private riverside cabins: All 12 of the private rooms have their own bathroom. Each is decorated using a different theme and is top notch from floor to ceiling. Each suite is over 500 sq ft and has a Queen bed. High post and bean ceiling, and heated tile
• Large Great Room: The corporate room is large and seats fifteen comfortably. Looking out over the Bulkley river and Hudson Bay Mountain, the view is a great backdrop to your meetings and exchange of fishing stories. With its 55 inch LED 3D flat screen, you can browse the internet, or conduct your presentations in comfort. A massive center piece built in fireplace can keep things cozy as well.
• Large property: Your BC corporate retreat will be on our 80 acres ranch which lets you and your colleagues roam the property and explore the history our restored 100 year old barn.
There’s no better way for company bonding then in the Middle of Nowhere...
Bulkley Basecamps Fishing Lodge is a perfect place to bring small businesses looking for cooperative wilderness activities in which to inspire bonding and company strategies.
Located on a large private ranch close enough to town to make travel very easy, businesses can come for a week, five days, or even for a 24 hour Getaway. Treat your company to the most luxurious lodge in the north and stunning beauty that only BC has to offer.